Create a MyFavorites account and save any before and afters you think you might like to use as examples to show us.
This patient underwent Breast Augmentation surgery with textured silicone implants. Dr. Cruise recommended surgical tape over incisions to reduce tension and assist in his minimal scarring technique. The photos above were taking during her recovery at 8 weeks post op. Patient is very happy with her results.
- Age: Between 25 and 35 years old
- Weight: Between 125 and 135 pounds
- Height: 5'4" to 5'7"
- Gender: Female
- Post-op Timeline: 4 weeks
- Implant Type: Silicone Gel
- Implant Shape: Round
- Implant Incision: Periareolar
- Volume: Between 350cc and 400cc
- Implant Placement: Submuscular
- Textured: Yes
- Technique: Complete muscle coverage