Breast Lift Anchor W/ Silicone Implants On Young Woman
Here are before and after’s of a 48-yr-old patient who underwent Breast Lift surgery with Silicone Augmentation. Patient’s main goal for this surgery was to achieve soft upper rounding and to have fuller, rounder breast that complemented her frame. She went with Mentor Silicone Moderate 275 cc implants to achieve this look. This Patient is currently 8 months Post-Op and is thrilled with his results. Her surgery was done by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Joseph Cruise in Newport Beach, California.
- Age: Between 46 and 55 years old
- Weight: Between 125 and 135 pounds
- Height: 5'8" to 5'11"
- Gender: Female
- Post-op Timeline: 8 Months
- Implant Type: Silicone Gel
- Volume: Between 250cc and 300cc
- Implant Profile: Moderate
- Implant Placement: Submuscular
- Technique: Breast Lift + Reduction with Implants